[FoRK] lazy QR code

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Tue Jun 19 07:49:22 PDT 2012

Lol!

Don't tell Beberg.  ;-)  He thinks we've lost two whole generations of
computer scientists who spend their lives wasting their talents on
monetization rather than solving real computer science problems.

He'd freak if he knew it wasn't just two generations, but the whole
history of the universe.

Greg