[FoRK] lazy QR code

Kevin Marks kevinmarks at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:03:28 PDT 2012

How do you dereference the AP? By connecting to it? If so, there are 2
existing ideas here:
Sending a URL in option code 56 for DHCP on connection:

http://www.google.com/patents/US7080132

If you're connected to the API, you can use DNS-SD for nearby webservers
over mDNS, look for '_http._tcp.'

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-dnsext-dns-sd-11

(running apache web sharing on MacOS advertises these, Safari will browse
them - go to Bonjour in the Bookmarks page).