[FoRK] lazy QR code

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:56:07 PDT 2012

I think we're talking about AR, but systematizing who can be a
publisher of an overlay, and how the overlay is dereferenced.

Hypothesis: it's useful to use control over local real estate to
regulate who can publish an overlay. If you own the whole block, you
have power over overlays on that block.

That's not to say that other overlays should be prohibited, but that
the owner's preferred embodiment of the digital space has unique
value.