[FoRK] coffee drone

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:19:55 PDT 2012

This device has a camera on a remote controlled aerial vehicle:

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?sugexp=chrome,mod%3D17&q=remote+control+helicopter+with+camera&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=15372973566146428854&sa=X&ei=W8TkT4DXPKno2gXP55XeCQ&ved=0CI0BEPMCMAA

What it's lacking is fit and finish for the task of photography. You'd
want a UI that allows the photographer to frame the picture precisely,
set image capture parameters like focus, stabilize the image against
motion by the vehicle...