[FoRK] coffee drone

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Jun 22 12:26:57 PDT 2012

On 6/22/12 12:21 PM, Lucas Gonze wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 12:01 PM, Stephen D. Williams<sdw at lig.net>  wrote:
>> Clearly, this is needed for God-mode video capture (back country mountain
>> biking etc.) and smite-thee-bully protection.  Allow manual switchover to
>> your guardian angel buddies for video game strafing as needed, upon panic
>> button.
> God mode video capture would have a commercial application as a safety device.
>
> "Rent our god-mode video tracking device to walk you home from the
> subway and auto-call the police on mugging."

"Rent our god-mode video tracking device to walk you home from the subway and auto-call our private non-lethal (but very unpleasant)
private security drones upon the slightest uncomfortableness.  Make Stand-Your-Ground work for you: draw first!"

Is it just me, or does anyone else see that Stand-Your-Ground laws make duels legal again?  (Or legal for the first time really.)
Without parsing carefully yet, that's the impression I get.