[FoRK] coffee drone

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:36:37 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Stephen D. Williams <sdw at lig.net> wrote:
> "Rent our god-mode video tracking device to walk you home from the subway
> and auto-call our private non-lethal (but very unpleasant) private security
> drones upon the slightest uncomfortableness.

Oh my jesus, I want so bad to be able to call a private Harmdoer Drone
upon the slightest uncomfortableness.

Another security application, this one to prevent burglars: A network
of motion detectors outside vulnerable points in your home. When
motion is detected it calls a drone with a spotlight. The drone has
its own motion detector and follows the intruder around with the
spotlight until they leave the grounds.