[FoRK] [tt] HOPE 9: Whistleblower Binney says the NSA has dossiers on nearly every US citizen

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Mon Jul 16 08:29:18 PDT 2012

Exactly.  Flood and overflow databases, corrupt with misleading or
confusing information, etc.  It's your life, you have no requirement to
make surveillance easy.
We're also all able to make FOIA requests, file lawsuits against any
entity without a lawyer, video and share many (but not all) things, etc.
It's fine that the government looks out for us, when it is not abusing
that power, but citizens have to maintain a balance of power in the
small and retain absolute power in the large.

sdw