[FoRK] E-Learning 2.0: Dense and entertaining

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Jul 18 20:17:02 PDT 2012

Good points. I agree. Even for more traditionally feeling e-learning,
there are certain must-have features that many still don't get: Variable
speed playback (1.5x is my favorite), many short segments, easily
replayable, frequent quizzes to make sure you understood the short
segment, closely linked forum / knowledgebase, etc.

http://trainingmag.com/content/it%E2%80%99s-not-called-e-cheap%E2%80%94it%E2%80%99s-called-e-learning
It’s Not Called E-Cheap—It’s Called E-Learning
What can we apply from movie trailers to E-Learning 2.0?