[FoRK] Fwd: Rand Paul: Obama Just Banned 1 Million Firearms

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Mon Aug 6 07:48:50 PDT 2012

I don't see how an observation begets advocacy.  That's quite a leap and
not the point I made.  Also, it's interesting that you would blur the
difference between a local municipality and a nascent authoritarian
government.  They are two different things.   One deals with law and
order, the other deals with conferred rights and the method which
constitutional freedoms are guaranteed.

In the peaceful, but unlawful assemblies that were the occupy movement,
we have laws and legal recourse that kept police brutality in check.

Greg