[FoRK] Fwd: Rand Paul: Obama Just Banned 1 Million Firearms

mdw at martinwills.com mdw at martinwills.com
Mon Aug 6 08:59:07 PDT 2012

As an insider (American) looking out, you really should get out and see
just how polite American society is.  I believe if you look at the overall
charity the US gives the rest of the world.  We are the #1 exporter of
free and low-cost food to other countries.  We are the #1 provider of free
and low-cost medical services to other parts of the world.  We were the #1
provider of emergency aid to Haiti and Japan after their earth quakes.  If
you don't want our help, please feel free to turn it down!

Martin