[FoRK] Fwd: Rand Paul: Obama Just Banned 1 Million Firearms

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Mon Aug 6 09:32:28 PDT 2012

The <timeless and inerrant> constitution, "Dont f_ck with it", does
that include the amendments?

Does amending the constitution constitute "f_cking with it"?

Isn't swearing allegiance pretty much the same as swearing to uphold?
If not, can anyone swear to uphold the constitution, or does it have
to be within the context of some government sponsored lethal force
organisation? Is being a member of a government sponsored lethal force
organisation the only way to uphold the constitution?

Why does a willingness to kill and be killed (in harms way), make
someone a more worthy citizen? What if you were in the armed services,
but never left, e.g. the Pentagon - does that mean you were in harm's
way?

What if you were willing to be in harm's way, but there wasn't an
opportune war to go to, does that count?

What about your military/paramilitary sisters, do they count?

Can you talk a little more about how, in your service, you have
personally contributed to upholding the constitution? Like, were there
any specific actions you took that resulted in the constitution being
more upheld, versus less upheld if you hadn't taken that action?