[FoRK] Fwd: Rand Paul: Obama Just Banned 1 Million Firearms

mdw at martinwills.com mdw at martinwills.com
Mon Aug 6 09:38:07 PDT 2012

Does asking stupid questions make you feel less stupid?  How about a
stupid question that is worded so it makes the other person think that you
are less stupid?  How about comments from others commenting on the
stupidness of your question.. Does it make you feel more or less stupid?

Quit playing word games and think. That is what supposedly makes you
different from the other organisms on this planet.

--Martin--