[FoRK] Fwd: Rand Paul: Obama Just Banned 1 Million Firearms

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Mon Aug 6 09:57:05 PDT 2012

How do you measure generosity/politeness?

If a millionaire donates $10 is that the same amount of generosity as
$10 donated by your average Joe?

We were talking about comparing the politeness of cultures. If small
culture A sacrifices more in helping others are they more generous
than large culture B, which helps others more but sacrifices less?