[FoRK] Fwd: Rand Paul: Obama Just Banned 1 Million Firearms

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Mon Aug 6 13:52:21 PDT 2012

Is there some way we can talk about your position that only members of
the armed forces should be citizens and vote?

Obviously some will agree and some will disagree, but surely any
discussion will involve having questions asked of you?

I mean, you put the opinion out there on a public mailing list, whose
purpose is discussion, so your position can hardly be considered
private.This list can be a bit roughhouse sometimes, and I have been
on the receiving end of flames myself.

In our our first exchange, I was drunk and belligerent, and that
surely got us off on the wrong foot. I regret that my first writing
might be preventing us having further discussion.

I hope you will reconsider you willingness to debate these issues.