[FoRK] Fwd: Rand Paul: Obama Just Banned 1 Million Firearms

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Tue Aug 7 00:48:29 PDT 2012

I should probably take a few moments to explain what exactly is going
to happen to you, Martin Willis, you shivering cowardly mass of pig
vomit.

When I am done with you, women will see your face and shriek, my god,
what kind of creature am I looking upon.

These women will then huddle to comfort each other, when confronted
with the extreme bitterness embodied in your two-faced ruinous
political philosophy.

After I am done with you, the psychological scars you bear will be so
repellent, that children will scream out in fear when they see you.
They will sing horrible songs about you, and your infamy will rival
cooties and the boogyeman.

This is my curse, which you will bear from now and in all time, you
obsequious pile of mastadon turd.