[FoRK] Fwd: Rand Paul: Obama Just Banned 1 Million Firearms

mdw at martinwills.com mdw at martinwills.com
Tue Aug 7 06:35:48 PDT 2012

> I should probably take a few moments to explain what exactly is going
> to happen to you, Martin Willis, you shivering cowardly mass of pig
> vomit.

Not quite and you really shouldn't compare me to your immediate family.
You don't know me that well.

> When I am done with you, women will see your face and shriek, my god,
> what kind of creature am I looking upon.

It already happens.  Move along, nothing new here.

> These women will then huddle to comfort each other, when confronted
> with the extreme bitterness embodied in your two-faced ruinous
> political philosophy.

Ibid.

> After I am done with you, the psychological scars you bear will be so
> repellent, that children will scream out in fear when they see you.
> They will sing horrible songs about you, and your infamy will rival
> cooties and the boogyeman.

I consider you to be nothing more than 10,000 monkeys typing
simultaneously in the Google cloud and what I see is the result of their
proprietary click algorithms.

> This is my curse, which you will bear from now and in all time, you
> obsequious pile of mastadon turd.

hmmm, is there enough viable DNA left for me to clone?  I could be a
millionaire!

> On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 2:55 AM, Damien Morton <dmorton at bitfurnace.com>
> wrote:
>> Obviously, Martin Wills, you have elected not to engage in any further
>> discussion about your Spartan theory of civics. At the same time, you
>> have probably not decided to accept my sort-of apology, Not a problem.

Sorry, I have a job (plus as a pilot on call, I was on standby last night
and not near a computer) and kids and a bunch of my guns needed
cleaning.....

>> Tomorrow,  I will, as politely as is possible, attempt to completely
>> destroy your world view.

Sorry, I have nearly died half a dozen times in close calls.  My world
view is pretty much set.

>> On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Damien Morton <dmorton at bitfurnace.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Is there some way we can talk about your position that only members of
>>> the armed forces should be citizens and vote?

My position is my own and I said as much.  I don't particularly like
sharing my things with strangers.

>>> Obviously some will agree and some will disagree, but surely any
>>> discussion will involve having questions asked of you?

Ask away.  I can't spend 24 hours a day in front of a computer, since I
have to make a living.

>>> I mean, you put the opinion out there on a public mailing list, whose
>>> purpose is discussion, so your position can hardly be considered
>>> private.This list can be a bit roughhouse sometimes, and I have been
>>> on the receiving end of flames myself.

Again, I consider everyone on this list to be nothing more than groups of
monkeys typing furiously and the Google cloud translating it.

>>> In our our first exchange, I was drunk and belligerent, and that
>>> surely got us off on the wrong foot. I regret that my first writing
>>> might be preventing us having further discussion.

Ibid.

>>> I hope you will reconsider you willingness to debate these issues.

This email list is not a valid forum for debate.  Never has been, never
can be.

F**King with it means attacking it and deliberately violating it in an
attempt to destroy the country that is defined by it.

Ibid.

I don't consider (in my opinion) that allegiance and upholding it are the
same.

My response is the same as Warren Buffet, "If you don't have any skin in
the game...", you probably aren't going to appreciate what you have.

No, I think running into a burning compartment, and dogging the hatch
behind you in order to help fight the fire and save your comrades as a
true measure of ones citizenship.  This is only developed in people who
have gone through some sort of training that develops discipline and team
work. Part of that training is rigid review and purposeful diligence to
paying attention. I have never seen a lawyer, computer hacker, sanitation
worker exhibit these abilities unless they have gone through some sort of
discipline training. This country (U.S.A.) is a team effort, and those
people who are trained to work as a team, approach it as such.  The loners
and/or the arrogant egotists try to tear it down in order to build
themselves up (or they join email lists to try to show everyone else how
much smarter they are. They don't have a life or relationships outside of
their email lists and is the only way to build themselves up). Both of
these character traits are either replaced by learned team work or they
are dismissed as untrainable in a disciplined training environment.

Standing watch on my countries warship, designed to kill enemies foreign
or domestic that may try to destroy my country that is defined by it's
constitution, is honoring my sworn commitment to uphold the constitution.

Arresting an armed felon after racing high-speed through crowded streets
and not pummeling him into a bloody mess, is honoring my sworn commitment
to uphold the constitution (specifically it's 4th, 5th, and 14th
amendments).

Both of these examples are only possible through discipline and team work.

Any other examples are academic and are left to the reader.

Now let the monkeys begin typing furiously!

--Martin--