[FoRK] Two Articles on Gun Violence and Gun Culture

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Tue Aug 7 06:54:13 PDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 8:30 AM,  <mdw at martinwills.com> wrote:

> Who do I report Damien Morton to?  The police? The FBI? Whom?  Give me a
> name and a phone number and I'll go to court to testify!
>
> --Martin--

Please use this website to report suspected terrorism or criminal
activity.  Your information will be reviewed promptly by an FBI
special agent or a professional staff member. Due to the high volume
of information that we receive, we are unable to reply to every
submission; however, we appreciate the information that you have
provided.

https://tips.fbi.gov/