[FoRK] forkball

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Aug 7 10:34:16 PDT 2012

Hah!  Just try to look up "Stephen Williams" (I'm in just about every town of any significant population)  or even "Stephen D.
Williams" (all large cities) or even "Stephen Douglas Williams" (not even close to unique, probably not even available as a stage
name).  Not to mention wondering what my grandparents thought of "Stephen Douglas".  Adam has it easy.

More unique as a moniker than my full name: sdw

My father named all of his children with the same initials.  My little brother continued the tradition.  That's 8 of us with the
initials sdw.