[FoRK] occupy

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 16:23:20 PDT 2012

Conditional on signing away free speech?  You see the problem there,
right?  Like it or not, and there's plenty of dislike when nonsense like
"corporate speech" comes into play.  But it'd still be pretty damned
difficult to deprive someone of free speech under any condition, let
alone a pension.  And, like it or not, lobbying is free speech.

Even less likely when the ones getting it are the ones voting on it.