[FoRK] We are in the Age of Personal Responsibility | Penelope Trunk Blog

Jeff Bone jbone at place.org
Tue Aug 14 15:21:17 PDT 2012

By default... literally.

And that's a good thing.  The only bad part of it is the mass delusion that keeps most people from recognizing this fact, or keeps them believing false promises made about "fixing" this (ie, relieving them of the terrible burden of self-responsibility.)

Always a bargain at $0.02,

jb

http://blog.penelopetrunk.com/2012/05/18/we-are-in-the-age-of-personal-responsibility/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+BrazenCareerist+(Penelope+Trunk)&utm_content=Google+Reader