[FoRK] CO2 -> 43% by weight of an ABS-replacement bioplastic

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Tue Aug 14 20:22:02 PDT 2012

Wonder what energy input is required per unit CO2 'sequestered'

I wonder at what rate the polyethylene carbonate or propylene
carbonate degrades, as in, how long can the CO2 be considered to be
'sequestered' for. Wikipedia tells me that polypropylene carbonate has
a glass temperature of 25-40C, which is pretty low. My guess is that
it degrades pretty quickly.