[FoRK] occupy - deliberative democracy

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Wed Aug 15 08:30:59 PDT 2012

I still like the idea of getting rid of capitol hill altogether and make
each and every representative stay in their district and use electronic
voting and collaboration tools--all captured and publicly available for
review.  That would definitely break the lobbyists and beltway bandits
which currently are geo-located.

Greg