[FoRK] On the Feasibility of Side-Channel Attacks with Brain-Computer Interfaces

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Sun Aug 19 18:56:35 PDT 2012

Your personal monitor / agent / quantified self recorder / brain
intrusion detection service (BIDS) / iBuddy / iMe (those are mine
Apple!) will notice that you have responded with your current PIN and
auto-change it immediately, before you get the whole thing out.  Most
of your protection will be in positive ID between you and your iBuddy /
iMe.

sdw