[FoRK] Newsroom score: American Taliban

Joseph S. Barrera III j3 at barrera.org
Tue Aug 28 18:08:05 PDT 2012

 > Apparently there are significant numbers of people for whom obtaining
a birth certificate,
 > social security card, and then an ID after a trip to the DMV is a
hardship.

Hell, doing ANYTHING at the DMV is a hardship. I thought we could all
agree on that?

"I've been to hell -- I spell it, I spell it DMV
  Anyone that's been there knows precisely what I mean
  Stood there and I've waited and choked back the urge to scream
  And if I had my druthers I'd screw a chimpanzee"

-- Primus

"Really? Hey Butt-head, let's go get some druthers."

-- Beavis