[FoRK] Newsroom score: American Taliban

Joseph S. Barrera III j3 at barrera.org
Tue Aug 28 20:52:28 PDT 2012

 > I don't see the connection.  Perhaps you are arguing with someone
else's boogeymen?

What I understand, and I'm willing to be convinced otherwise, is:

1. There is vanishing little voter fraud
2. There are a large number of voters without the ID required to vote
under the new voter ID laws
3. (ad hominem, feel free to ignore, but showing my cards) these voter
ID laws are pushed only by republicans

Ignoring 3, a simple question is: will a more accurate vote (poll of the
enfranchised) be accomplished with or without the new voter ID laws? My
understanding is: without, due to small existing voter fraud and large
number of enfranchised voters without "valid" ID.

- Joe