[FoRK] Newsroom score: American Taliban

Joseph S. Barrera III j3 at barrera.org
Tue Aug 28 23:23:23 PDT 2012

Hey! I haven't posted random lyrics for a while.

In my arms we shall begin with none of the rocks well there's no charge
In this land right now some are insane a million charge
To hell with poverty we'll get drunk on cheap wine
To hell with poverty the check will arrive we'll turn the boast again
To hell with poverty the check will arrive we'll turn to boast again
In my arms we shall begin with none of the rocks and there's no charge
In this land right now some are insane a million charge
To hell with poverty we'll get drunk on cheap wine
To hell with poverty

Credits to Julie Mason!!!