[FoRK] Newsroom score: American Taliban

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Aug 29 08:13:07 PDT 2012

Everyone's (everyone here at least) initial response is: "What is so hard about having an ID?" Nothing wrong with that initial
impression.  But if you're paying attention to the actual situation, then it clearly represents a coordinated series of illegal
actions deliberately targeting disenfrancisation.  It was a loophole in many people's consciousness, but not in the law or rule
of fairness.