[FoRK] Newsroom score: American Taliban

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Wed Aug 29 08:33:54 PDT 2012

We have our own little version of cook county here in OC.  It's called
Garden Grove.  For 22 years, since 1990, there has been significant
voter fraud for every single election.   It's not just republicans
calling for voter fraud investigations and enforcement.  It's democrats
too.

After 22 years without fixing one little small district, I think
checking a government issued id against an eligibility database is a
pretty common sense solution.

Greg