[FoRK] Newsroom score: American Taliban

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Wed Aug 29 08:55:45 PDT 2012

Is it so hard to imagine that despite the authors opinions, there are
people with genuine and honest motives who favor voting id requirements
without surreptitiously pushing some conspiracy agenda?

That just speaks to a lack of trust.  Instead of an honest difference of
opinions,  it's being demonized and made out to be an evil
conspiracy--like all political disagreements these dayZ I guess.

Greg