[FoRK] Newsroom score: American Taliban

Gary Stock gstock at nexcerpt.com
Wed Aug 29 09:08:10 PDT 2012

And your local corruption justifies disenfranchising hundreds of
thousands of predominantly poor and minority voters all over the US --
in 2,900 counties where voter fraud is NOT occurring -- how, exactly?

If your local election officials won't do their jobs, find better people.

Or, ask for ID in OC -- where dishonest people apparently congregate!

GS