[FoRK] Newsroom score: American Taliban

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Wed Aug 29 09:18:13 PDT 2012

I meant to say "I think there's an endemic concern for voter fraud."

It's based on my own experiences.  In particular the long running issues
in Garden Grove.  These issues aren't democrat or republican.

I have an informed opinion based on personal experiences and the
abundance of news stories across multiple news outlets the past 10 years.

I don't feel any shame for people disconnected from me.  In fact, I feel
quite informed and intellectually honest.

As for the rest of the stuff below, man, you need a good long vacation
if those are the only two worldviews you can fathom.

Greg