[FoRK] Newsroom score: American Taliban

B.K. DeLong bkdelong1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 20:02:46 PDT 2012

Agreed. Greg, while in theory it is a common sense solution to stop what
apparent little overall fraud there is many people in inner cities don't
drive because they don't have cars, don't have passports because they
certainly don't travel, and don't presently need a govt-issued id for
anything else that I'm aware of.

Do they need it for collecting welfare or disability?

What's funny about this thread is votet fraud was just a small part of the
episode. Going into the Convention in reality, "The Newsroom" episode set
in last year differentiated real Republicanism from Tea Party extremism and
labeled them the American Taliban while lambasting true Republicans for not
standing up for their beliefs for fear of losing their seats.