[FoRK] Newsroom score: American Taliban

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Thu Aug 30 07:12:14 PDT 2012

Why not just triple the number of senators and quadruple the number of
house seats?

The only reason they don't is because the size of the capitol.  What if
we made our congresscritters work out of their respective districts?

The population has radically increased, but our proportional
representation hasn't grown anywhere as fast.

I think you guys hit the nail on the head.

Greg