[FoRK] LA Traffic - solution?

Damien Morton dmorton at bitfurnace.com
Thu Aug 30 12:57:41 PDT 2012

Dunno - In St Petersberg, In Moscow, in Bali, in the Dominican
Republic, and other cities also, cant remember them all, they have
minibus networks (sometimes in addition to subway and/or light rail
networks) which work very well. Very quick, leave every 5 minutes,
crossing town and stopping at transport hubs along the way.

Works very well.