[FoRK] LA Traffic - solution?

Lucas Gonze lucas.gonze at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 14:29:25 PDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Bill Kearney <wkearney99 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Easily is a questionable way to describe it.  I ride to/from Bethesda now
> and then and the stretch from Georgetown into DC is perilous with vehicular
> traffic.

So while we're talking about alternative transportation, what's the
future for the bicycle? How much better can bike commuting get?

Lately I am working from a space that is a perfect bike ride from
home. 20-25 minutes, not too steep to suffer but steep enough to get
exercise, only slightly scary traffic. I chose this office
specifically *because* of the bike ride. There's no parking around
here, and I don't love the subway.