[FoRK] LA Traffic - solution?

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 31 15:52:05 PDT 2012

It's the streets near the university that're the worst.  That and cabs
and/or tour buses along Pennsylvania.  I'd imagine Dupont on skates is
certainly a skill to develop.

Skating the whitehurst would certainly offer a nice view.  But the
concrete there would be a little rough on the inline wheels, as opposed
to asphalt.  But underneath it has improved too, with a paver path along
the waterfront.  Not for bikes though, but a lot nicer than the ratty
parking lots that used to be down there.  They're apparently putting an
ice rink down there too.