[FoRK] Why are all(?) the Wings CDs out of print?

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Sep 4 17:39:45 PDT 2012

Amazon starts with A, infringing on the Beatles' Apple trademark when applied to music.  They apparently don't have a "dirty
infringer's license", like the one Apple (Computer) finally submitted to in recent years.  Apple probably retained exclusive lockup
on Apple music not published under new licenses.  But it was Wings / McCartney, not Beatles?  A derivative work, requiring even more
licenses.

Or something.  Blah blah blah.
;-)