[FoRK] Infinite unsubscribe?

Gary Stock gstock at nexcerpt.com
Sat Sep 8 14:12:18 PDT 2012

A reasonable way to avoid the fate sdw had planned for them ;-)

Fax also may be a "winnowing-the-gullible" equivalent of saying:

    Dear Sir, SEEK YOUR URGENCY ASSIST!! Please asking from
    me in the plain need for dependable and trust friendly.

If you'd fax a document... you're exact who they am seek assist!

GS