[FoRK] Infinite unsubscribe?

Stephen Williams sdw at lig.net
Sat Sep 8 14:52:44 PDT 2012

The only faxes I get anymore are spam.  Sending faxes costs me $0.05 or
$0.10 per page.  While it occasionally comes in handy, I am very close
to dropping that service.  I don't even look at any fax with a missing,
invalid, or toll-free number anymore.

I suspect that they felt they had to have email / web to get any
response.  Few people use fax anymore.

To solicit via email they have to have an unsubscribe method or be
exposed to anti-spam laws, which have teeth for at least narrow abuses.

sdw