[FoRK] Why the PC makers and Microsoft will never beat Apple

Reese howell.r at inkworkswell.com
Tue Oct 2 17:38:16 PDT 2012

At 12:13 PM 9/30/2012, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:

>It's been a while, but...
>
>Google Play Market
>Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
>Samsung Android 4.0(?) whatever the latest is

Interesting, thank you.

Several weeks ago (6? 8?) ISTR reading an article about putting pf
from OpenBSD on an Android phone and using it to monitor. Or maybe
it was just connecting to Internet through the pc and monitoring
the IP addresses that the phone attempted to connect to. Either
way, I'm going to see if I can hunt that article down so I can read
it again. If I find it, I'll repost here.

Reese