[FoRK] Why Apple is Going to $1, 000 a share within 15-months | Bullish Cross

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Oct 5 15:50:23 PDT 2012

On 10/5/2012 1:27 PM, Eugen Leitl wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 05, 2012 at 10:55:31AM -0700, Gregory Alan Bolcer wrote:
>> Perfect!
>
> It *is* possible. Given enough hyperinflation...

They have a good roadmap.  I don't think they'll make it, but that's
inside baseball, small ball.  I'm more than happy to give Dr. Ernie a
$50 Kiva certificate.  If they do make it, my single Apple share will
more than cover it.  If they don't make it, then there's two cases.

The first is they fall short, but the stock will still cover it.

They go down, in which case, my downside is the stock share and the Kiva
certificate, which I'm happy to provide anyways.

I'm not a fanboy by any means.  I'm a realist, but I like Kiva and Dr.
Ernie.  :-)

Greg