[FoRK] DNT: another example of "you can't make this shit up"

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Mon Oct 15 10:28:54 PDT 2012

Or if browsers would work correctly with mutual-auth client side
certificates, we could mash up all the
user/session/path/domain/provisions/whatever into the certificate and
put any length of timeouts on them combined with a clever way to
automagically regenerate and repopulate them invisibly during any
session or access.

Gawd, that would be really cool.

Greg