[FoRK] DNT: another example of "you can't make this shit up"

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Oct 16 00:04:47 PDT 2012

What is "persistence of identity"? Isn't that just a "session"?  Identity isn't just a name, it is a unique identity that may have
some degree of identification and disambiguous characteristics.  A session should have its own identity.  If you want to associate
some access with the session, then the identity of the user may be how you choose what to show but the session is what is being
matched between transactions.