[FoRK] Why Do So Many Republicans Really Hate Obama?

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 05:31:49 PDT 2012

I live in the deep south.  My next door neighbor, a banker, told me - in
all seriousness - he thinks Obama is the Antichrist.

There's nothing BUT conspiracy theories in northern Fladedah.
Fundamentalist Christians (Southern Baptists) are the worst proponents.
And they are emboldened to use their church signage for politics.  "Pray
for Obama ....to Lose."

You can't imagine, coming from where you live.