[FoRK] Why Do So Many Republicans Really Hate Obama?

Gary Stock gstock at nexcerpt.com
Fri Oct 19 06:12:18 PDT 2012

Well, that's nonsense!  I have it on good authority -- from evangelical
Baptist church elders in both Oklahoma and Michigan -- that Hillary
~Clinton~ is the Antichrist!

Yes.  Those who live in large cities, or near either coast of the US,
may not fully comprehend the lunacy fomented here between.

Imagine hearing a group of people (teachers, firefighters, school board
members, grocers, and the like) openly, publicly, and unashamedly
discuss the ~courageous Christianity~ of Timothy McVeigh, for example.
Or, their fervent intent to place Christian literature, particularly the
Bible, in every public school classroom.  Or the obvious, definitive
"fact" that the Earth can be no more than a few thousand years old.

Imagine hearing that, or something further out, at ~least~ monthly --
even when you try to avoid gatherings where that might occur.

I have no concern about political decisions (or election outcomes) that
balance liberal and conservative goals and values.  I DO have concern
about ~anything~ done to appease people who are ~that~ religiously
deranged.

All them Muslim jihadists got nuthin' on these folks.

GS