[FoRK] Why Do So Many Republicans Really Hate Obama?

Bill Humphries whump at mac.com
Fri Oct 19 12:40:35 PDT 2012

On Oct 18, 2012, at 10:53 PM, J. Andrew Rogers wrote:

> The "Left Behind" novels were popular fiction with some fringe religious types during the run-up to Y2K; I knew people that read them. This is the first I've heard of them in years. Consequently, I doubt they are material to anything going on this election cycle. I have never read the books; were I to find myself with copious time to read schlock literature, I can't imagine spending it there.

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118061012

"Nicolas Cage is in negotiations to topline "Left Behind," a mainstream reboot of the Christian-themed movie trilogy that will mark the first film from Stoney Lake Entertainment, a new production company led by Paul Lalonde of faith-oriented banner Cloud Ten Pictures."

You ever get tired of your triangulation stitckt, Rodgers? Must be lonely being the only sensible human on earth.

-- whump