[FoRK] Why Do So Many Republicans Really Hate Obama?

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 19 17:09:08 PDT 2012

If I had to guess I'd say the cold weather of the northern climes tends to
drive a lot of the nonsense out.  Sorta like a frost killing the mosquitoes.
Venture to where the weather's less harsh and the nonsense seems to dial up.
There's exceptions, of course, but I'd venture those have more to do with
isolation than climate by itself.