[FoRK] Why Do So Many Republicans Really Hate Obama?

Kevin Marks kevinmarks at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 08:36:16 PDT 2012

When we were homeschooling our boys, we encountered lots of fringe
believers all over silicon valley, from people offering Astronomy lectures
that were actually young earth creationism, to parents homeschooling
because the state schools were too Christian.
There are plenty of odd churches (in every sense) to join in sv too.