[FoRK] Why Do So Many Republicans Really Hate Obama?

Joseph S. Barrera III j3 at barrera.org
Sat Oct 20 08:49:13 PDT 2012

The thing I hate most about XXX people, like you find in YYY, is how
proud they are to make sweeping generalizations about other people. I
lived in a <town/city/suburb> in/near YYY for several years and I was
appalled the bizarre beliefs they have about folks from ZZZ. Something
about the <weather/altitude/history/water/neutrino flux> in YYY seems to
produce a breed of intolerance that would never be tolerated in ZZZ.