[FoRK] Why Do So Many Republicans Really Hate Obama?

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 20 16:03:32 PDT 2012

Is there a Yelp for religious institutions?  If not there oughta be one.
It'd be great to see reviews of how a given parish/temple/whatever is
handling their issues of the day.

Me, I got sick of attending one particular venue due to their incessant
bleating on about one particular topic (to the exclusion of many others
worth covering).  I brought the issue up with the day-to-day staff and found
sympathy from them on my perspective.  But it was an issue handled above
their grade, so to speak.

I'll say I'm glad to live in an area where dogma doesn't hold near the sway
it once did in my youth.

-Bill